Nicole's Birthday/
1 Utama
17th of October (Saturday)
5.00p.m. - 8.00p.m.
I was having my tuition from 2~4. She was so smart, bought 5.30 movie ticket and lied to me that the movie started at 5. ( I'm always punctual!! ). I got to rush to 1U just because of her.
We watched the movie...erm..Sorry to say, i don't even know the name of that movie.

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of suffers, we went to played bowling. I gave a great present to her. I slapped right on her face hardly. She cried le but then "kicked" me back. ==
She complained a lot wei. After playing bowling, she said she was hungry and must eat jor>>so mafan. So we teman her and all of us looked at nicole ate her food.
I was so unlucky. i had waited 1 hour+ for the U88 (from 9.30~10.40).
17th of October (Saturday)
5.00p.m. - 8.00p.m.
I was having my tuition from 2~4. She was so smart, bought 5.30 movie ticket and lied to me that the movie started at 5. ( I'm always punctual!! ). I got to rush to 1U just because of her.
We watched the movie...erm..Sorry to say, i don't even know the name of that movie.

I made a great food for her (her sprite+Popcorn). XD
She complained a lot wei. After playing bowling, she said she was hungry and must eat jor>>so mafan. So we teman her and all of us looked at nicole ate her food.
I was so unlucky. i had waited 1 hour+ for the U88 (from 9.30~10.40).


0 comments:
Post a Comment