What is the problem now!!!!
Labels:
心声
I don't get it. Why would everyone just started to ignore and anti me jor. I even got bad comments from my ShoutMix. It was all those "F***", *U r S***" and so on.. and the name was 4U class. =="
If anyone wanna talk bad or insult me, please just put your real name there. Dare to say but don't dare to show your name. You are such a coward.
I felt really hurt and depressed when i saw those comments. Why would my friends did that to me?? what is going on??
If anyone wanna talk bad or insult me, please just put your real name there. Dare to say but don't dare to show your name. You are such a coward.
I felt really hurt and depressed when i saw those comments. Why would my friends did that to me?? what is going on??


0 comments:
Post a Comment