Life?? Looking Forward And Never Forget The Past With Great Memories!!

Welcome!!! This is a blog that I'm gonna write something about Everything that I would like to share!!!

Besides that, I will post details of youth camps, fun activities that going on in Malaysia!! Feel free to follow this Blog!! =)

如柴九说,“人生有几个十年? 最重要是痛痛快快地做啦!!”

回忆,不忘了向前走! 不忘了跟朋友的美好时光!不忘了与亲人的成长! =)


Finally got A new Phone after years!!

2 years ago, I got a phone from my dad. It was a Nokia 2630. It had been through a tough time with me i guess.

Because of me, This phone once entered into hot spring xD. (NGO Camp 2009)
Because of me, Wai Yan threw this phone from spectator seats into squash court.

Yet, The phone was still able to function but always "hang gei"!!!

Recently, i got a new phone "Sony Ericsson W705" thanks to my dad again!!


I got this new phone in the evening on last Thursday (25/3/2010). =)

0 comments:

Calendar!!