August..
August..
This month is always my favorite month..
It's because my birthday (10/8) is in this month too..XD
I have realized that a lot of my friends' birthdays are in this month too..
I would like to wish..
Kok Tong (11/8)
Timothy Than (12/8)
Mei Teang (12/8)
Tan Boon Lye (12/8)
Faezal (12/8)
Wei Feng (13/8)
Kai Lin (18/8)
Chua Yeong Jiun (21/8)
Jacquelyn Lim (22/8)
Jeffrey Tey (30/8)
生日快乐...XD
Birthday is a special day in our life..
Presents and wishes we gain are priceless..
We should appreciate What we got..
Lastly, Happy Birthday.. XD.. Enjoy..
This month is always my favorite month..
It's because my birthday (10/8) is in this month too..XD
I have realized that a lot of my friends' birthdays are in this month too..
I would like to wish..
Kok Tong (11/8)
Timothy Than (12/8)
Mei Teang (12/8)
Tan Boon Lye (12/8)
Faezal (12/8)
Wei Feng (13/8)
Kai Lin (18/8)
Chua Yeong Jiun (21/8)
Jacquelyn Lim (22/8)
Jeffrey Tey (30/8)
生日快乐...XD
Birthday is a special day in our life..
Presents and wishes we gain are priceless..
We should appreciate What we got..
Lastly, Happy Birthday.. XD.. Enjoy..


0 comments:
Post a Comment