Life?? Looking Forward And Never Forget The Past With Great Memories!!

Welcome!!! This is a blog that I'm gonna write something about Everything that I would like to share!!!

Besides that, I will post details of youth camps, fun activities that going on in Malaysia!! Feel free to follow this Blog!! =)

如柴九说,“人生有几个十年? 最重要是痛痛快快地做啦!!”

回忆,不忘了向前走! 不忘了跟朋友的美好时光!不忘了与亲人的成长! =)


Community Service..

Balai Raya Tamera
16th of August (Sunday)
10.00am - 1.30pm

*With Hor Chee Hoong and Mun Yat Yow

I went to do Community service for my kerja amal today. Once we reached there, i realized that i forgot to bring my camera along with me. Hor asked me "How are we going to take pictures and show it to teacher?" and he told me "Damn it, My phone has no more empty memory space to use anymore". I asked my mom to get the camera for us..XD





Yat yow and I were trying to open the rubbish bags and Hor just stood right there only..


on Duties...


LoL..Hor doesn't even dare to touch the rubbish?? XD



Haha.. Staring at girls..XD


LoL..XD


Haiz..Hor is still childish.. there is a thing very funny.. Got 1 uncle took the gun and play shooting with us..I laughed until i couldn't stop it..XD


Doing work...

0 comments:

Calendar!!