Life?? Looking Forward And Never Forget The Past With Great Memories!!

Welcome!!! This is a blog that I'm gonna write something about Everything that I would like to share!!!

Besides that, I will post details of youth camps, fun activities that going on in Malaysia!! Feel free to follow this Blog!! =)

如柴九说,“人生有几个十年? 最重要是痛痛快快地做啦!!”

回忆,不忘了向前走! 不忘了跟朋友的美好时光!不忘了与亲人的成长! =)


My Birthday..

10th of August (Monday)

I would like to thank everyone that had wished me Happy Birthday and cheer up my birthday...

Firsts..

First to wish me Jia Zhen
First Birthday present I received Wei Feng And Jacquelyn
First to wish me a day before my birthday Karis Wong
First to wish me on my birthday(after 12am) Nicole Lee
First birthday message i received
from
(sms) Karis Wong
(Facebook) Yuet May
(Friendster) Cue Yee
(Face to Face-Friends) Kok Tong
(Face to Face-Family) My Mom
(MMS-with birthday song) Connie Goh
(MSN) Sean San

Through Facebook
Jia Zhen, Yuet May, Wendy Goh, Ida Than, Jermayn Lee, Amitjeet, Wayne Cheng, Pei Ling, Seow Jing, Chandraysh, Alyp Lee, Tan Kai Lin, Andrew Mah, Jeffrey Teh, Kevin Kwan

Through Sms
Karis Wong, Nicole Lee, Mei Teang, Karis(The Second time), My Dad, Sir Wilkinson, Cue Yee, Eric Tan Meng Wye, Wei Feng

Through Mms
Connie Goh

Through Friendster
Cue Yee

Through Msn
Wayne Cheng, Sean San, Yuet May

Face to Face
Kok Tong, Edwin Chong, Chandraysh, Amitjeet, Wai Joon, Ranald, Hor Chee Hoong, Kah Chun. Chin Chee Yoong, Sean San, Yap Yee Heng, Sailendra, Syed Aiman, Jeffrey Teh, Joel So, Alyp Lee, Adam Wong, Vong Wai Hoe, Wong Hong Zhang, Carmen Jeow

The names above are arranged according to the time i received ..
If i missed your name, I'm very sorry about it. Anyway, Thank to everyone..XD

0 comments:

Calendar!!