Life?? Looking Forward And Never Forget The Past With Great Memories!!

Welcome!!! This is a blog that I'm gonna write something about Everything that I would like to share!!!

Besides that, I will post details of youth camps, fun activities that going on in Malaysia!! Feel free to follow this Blog!! =)

如柴九说,“人生有几个十年? 最重要是痛痛快快地做啦!!”

回忆,不忘了向前走! 不忘了跟朋友的美好时光!不忘了与亲人的成长! =)


Community Service..Continue...

... They provided us the mask to wear but I hate to wear it, so we didn't wear it at all.. Hor went and put the mask on his head..XD ..We were given jobs of separating the glasses, bottles, cans and carry stuff..Wow, i didn't realize we did a lot of things.. LoL, Hor was checking whether got "leng lui" to "kau" or not.. He's so ham sap la ( Just Joking).. Aiyo, i wanted to reply back the messages but my hands were dirty.. I washed my hands, i was replying back the messages..Suddenly, there was a "Shi Jie" standing behind me..She said" wah, got a phone".. The i said " got a phone from the trash that can work le".. We were laughing le..XD..Wow, we found comic books.. We took the books and read them.. ==", There was one thing that was so embarrass.. We were called "xiao pen you" by the uncles and aunties there.. It's like what the!! We are already 16 years old.. It was because we were the only teenagers there, so they called us that way.. We did until 12.30.. After that, suddenly a "shi jie" asked us to walk to kindergarten..O.o, I was thinking what were we supposed to do at there o.. LoL, She told us to go straight and then turn at the junction then turn, then walk.. We were so blur already.. Then She fetched us there.. yeah, don't need to walk at all.. I thought we going to teach the kids about something (LoL, still must teach those little kids ah)..Haha, when we reached there.. O.o , it's a talk about ghost festival and all the uncles and aunties there.. Totally no teenagers at all.. Haha, I thought we were going to tell and teach those kids..XD..

Then it finished at 1.30pm.. We wanted to back to the place that we did committee service.. The "shi jie" was busy doing something..So we were waiting at the entrance.. Hor and I saw the playground for the kids.. We went there and we acted like kids (just playing for fun) XD..



Relaxing..XD..damn a lot of things to take out from the lorry..


Haha.. Getting signal from astro..


Acting Cool.. We brought down everything from the lorry le..


Yat Yow, Hor and me


Listening..listening..listening..sleeping..sleeping..sms-ing..sms-ing..LoL, that's what i did..XD

We plan to help them every month..If anyone is willing to help, just let me know..XD

0 comments:

Calendar!!